Benny Ill
Marcus Nasty
Oneman
Prancehall

10 PM - 3 AM

£5 / Ladies free before 11 PM

---

More about Visions:
This gem of an intimate basement venue lies in the heart of Dalston, and has been running for 18 years putting on reggae revivalist and karaoke nights. The rows of TVs mounted in the walls give it its name. Location below.

picture2ew9.png

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music
Hmm, very nice! I'm just near Arcola St (which has the awesome Mangal Ocakbashi on it).

i hear very good things about this mangal place!! i haven't been yet - though i have been introduced to the delights of the z bar breakfast, and the yucatan for the football. i'm in de beauvoir town (daahling)

STN

sou'wester
i hear very good things about this mangal place!! i haven't been yet - though i have been introduced to the delights of the z bar breakfast, and the yucatan for the football. i'm in de beauvoir town (daahling)

Mangal, Z-bar and the Yuc are all very good things.

viktorvaughn

The Mangal is amazing! Get yourself there immediately. Bring your own booze, big portions of freshly chargrilled lamb, nice fresh bread and salad. Better than the one on Kinsland Road which Gilbert and George frequent.