IdleRich

IdleRich

I have the twelve they released

As for Boy Harsher, I have a 'funny' story about them. A (former) friend of mine once borrowed 100 euros from me. I gave him it and thought nothing of it for a couple of days - but then he approached me with a record by BH, he informed me that there was only one copy of the record on discogs and it was priced at 100 euros, so, therefore, in his mind at least, the record was worth one hundred euros.

Now obviously a record is worth what someone is prepared to pay for it, not whatever price someone asks for it but Joao was too much of a cunt to admit that. He insisted on giving me the record as a kind of security for the loan; no matter how much I told him that I trusted him and that it was unnecessary he pretty much forced it into my hand. Fast forward a few months and I needed the money back as agreed so I asked him to return it, which he refused to do insisting that I should 'just' sell the record to get my ton back. In other words the sneaky wanker had forcibly sold me a record I had no interest in for 100 euros.

That cunt is now dead to me. To say the least.

Mr. Naga Pickle

I have the twelve they released

As for Boy Harsher, I have a 'funny' story about them. A (former) friend of mine once borrowed 100 euros from me. I gave him it and thought nothing of it for a couple of days - but then he approached me with a record by BH, he informed me that there was only one copy of the record on discogs and it was priced at 100 euros, so, therefore, in his mind at least, the record was worth one hundred euros.

Now obviously a record is worth what someone is prepared to pay for it, not whatever price someone asks for it but Joao was too much of a cunt to admit that. He insisted on giving me the record as a kind of security for the loan; no matter how much I told him that I trusted him and that it was unnecessary he pretty much forced it into my hand. Fast forward a few months and I needed the money back as agreed so I asked him to return it, which he refused to do insisting that I should 'just' sell the record to get my ton back. In other words the sneaky wanker had forcibly sold me a record I had no interest in for 100 euros.

That cunt is now dead to me. To say the least.
every time i see the name boy harsher im like "i don't know how to boy any more harshly, bro. i really am boying the harshest that i can."

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah that sounds like a fairly reasonable response; in a sense it's kinda hard to know what Boy Harsher even means, a couple of times it's sort of almost crossed my mind that maybe it doesn't mean anything and they just stuck two random words together with the result that essentially it means nothing... but surely that is Impossible, I mean it's inconceivable that anyone would do anything so moronic.... right?