When they realise that when he said "His dog" he actually meant his actual dog they laugh and let him go, but I was thinking why didn't they prosecute him anyway? If you're a murderer and drug dealer are you allowed to commit minor crimes with impunity even if you are bang to rights and have confessed?And then the police pull him in for questioning cos they think he shot his mate
Luka down the dogsive seen Lassie. i've seen the littlest hobo. i think everyone would love to watch proper dog fights. pitbull against a bully kutta, see them go at it. rottweiler vs a cane corso. massive tear up. you'd feel guilty but the spectacle would draw you in.
Best musician’s dogs:
1. Coco (James Johnstone, Pigbag) - a very friendly cockapoop
2. Celeste (Tjinder Singh, Cornershop) - an elegant wire fox terrier
3. Circe (Andy Heintz, Flesh Tetris) - a Doberman or Staffy or something, that - like Andy -looks terrifying, but is soft as shite
4. Suzy (Nigel Ayers, Nocturnal Emissions) a shy rescue Labrador
5. Tanith (Genesis P-Orridge) unmemorable, but they were hectic times
what it is with him is that the films are very flashy and good in the cinema or first time round, but they get progressively worse with each watch cos they hinge on a release/reveal type plot so once you know the score, there's no point. like m night shamalayan. one shot affairs.I fucking hate that film and all the terrible films that guy makes and people pretend are good for some reason.
Is this friend of yours called Craner any relation to the guy called Craner on dissensus towards whom you clearly harbour a virulent hatred?One of the things I love most about my friend craner is how much he hates dogs. If a dog comes near him he shouts FUCK OFF as loud as he can. the owners look really shocked but he's totally in the right and they know it