Nina C is hilarious and expertly uncovers some excellent psychological hijinx with masks
- Why and how do the masks give us license to say things we wouldn't get away with otherwise?
- Nina says she is a shy person in other situations
- is there a gap between our online avatars' identities and us, What's in that gap?
- & Does the online identity end up taking over the fleshy one? I think maybe it does... (Nina does some good experiments with that in this series)
- Is it hypocritical to project a different (maybe more strident) persona online?
- Is Hypocrisy the worst crime imaginable ? It seems like it is, that discrepancy is often the reason for cancellations,
- Should it really be a hanging offense? There's nothing more disturbing that when someone we've put on a pedestal reveals that they are just another human, but are our expectations too high?
- Would have allowed them up on that pedestal otherwise??
i'm still bothered that Greta had to take a boat all the way back from America.