is not like other people
get a "Access to gate.sc was denied" error message with these.An old mate has two boys who’ve benefited hugely from these, not to get all Calm With Horses or condescend anyone
im literally the opposite of autistic which i have decided is also a kind of disorder i should be celebrated for
- Learning to read at a very early age (known as hyperlexia).
- Memorising and learning information quickly.
- Thinking and learning in a visual way.
- Logical thinking ability.
- May excel (if able) in academic areas such as science, engineering and mathematics as they are technical and logical subjects that do not heavily rely on social interaction.
- Having an extraordinarily good memory (being able to remember facts for a long period of time).
- Being precise and detail orientated.
- Exceptional honesty and reliability.
- Being dependable in regards to schedules and routines.
- Having an excellent sense of direction.
- Be very punctual.
- Strong adherence to rules.
- Able to concentrate for long periods of time when motivated.
- A drive for perfection and order.
- A capability for alternate problem solving.
- A rare freshness and sense of wonderment.