shakahislop

nah trust me you're never treated worse unless you'rean idiot yank who leaves their passport in their wardrobe or an Israeli who keeps advertising about the sunni rebels she's interviewed and then gets kidnapped by a shia militia. Just don't scream on twitter lads.
there's loads of times that you get treated worse. like everywhere sometimes people just hate you because they have some presupposition about whatever demographic you're in or because they have some grievance with that demographic. i'm not slagging off people from these places that's something that happens everywhere. can think of a million examples in the levant north africa etc from personal experience and other people's experience. and then a million examples where you get treated better

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
there's loads of times that you get treated worse. like everywhere sometimes people just hate you because they have some presupposition about whatever demographic you're in or because they have some grievance with that demographic. i'm not slagging off people from these places that's something that happens everywhere. can think of a million examples in the levant north africa etc from personal experience and other people's experience. and then a million examples where you get treated better

believe me it's childsplay compared to natives.