*BREAKBEAT PRODUCTIONS* proudly presents....

Status
Not open for further replies.

polz

stop it

oh come on, stop it. this is the reason your thread was moved. stop plugging your stuff over here. 460 views and nobody posts a reply, you think it through. 14 out of 20 posts on this thread are your own.

Last edited:
woah man fall back....

polz said:
oh come on, stop it. this is the reason your thread was moved. stop plugging your stuff over here. 460 views and nobody posts a reply, you think it through. 14 out of 20 posts on this thread are your own.

I was only asking man...im giving away FREE music...im not tryna SELL anything or illegally link up music by other artists or groups...someone else did this some time ago...all I was asking for is feedback to let us know whether we were doing well or whether it sounds swag...calm down...

Woebot

Tactics said:
I was only asking man...im giving away FREE music...im not tryna SELL anything or illegally link up music by other artists or groups...someone else did this some time ago...all I was asking for is feedback to let us know whether we were doing well or whether it sounds swag...calm down...

Tactics I think you're taking the mick here, and actually you've pissed me off. You've posted on this thread 17 times you're clearly just pumping it up into the active threads.

I'm locking this thread and I'm banning you for a week, and I'll do the same to anyone else. Lots of people here make music (egg springs to mind) and they manage the situation with a deal more grace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.