luka

very interesting chemical supplement. biscuits is obsessed with it cos he has extraordinarily low levels of it. hes very soft and short very delicate and plump. we all sort of wonder what it would be like to have 50 x as much as we have been given. we all the like the idea of being obnoxious and pushy and getting what we want, which is a sports car and a rolex.

luka

i wish biscuits could learn to see value in the sort of person he is and not idolise neanderthal bone heads but we all have our own journey dont we

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
my anxiety is stronger

although interestingly my anxiety also drives me to wank a lot of the time

escapism

luka

high libido people like woops literally cant sleep at night if they dont have a fanny to poke it in. theyll suffer any humiliation in search of it. theyll roam the streets till dawn if necessary. thats what libido means.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
i think it ruins relationships

pretty sure if i consulted my mushroom mind it would tell me to never watch the stuff again

but the mushrooms wear off

IdleRich

IdleRich
Like a captive ape.
Throw some of your shit at him @Corpsey

very interesting chemical supplement. biscuits is obsessed with it cos he has extraordinarily low levels of it. hes very soft and short very delicate and plump.

Surely there are other factors involved here. Testosterone cannot be the only thing that decides this. I reckon he'd be soft and plump however much testosterone he had. In fact I'd go so far as to say it's basically his defining characteristic, what makes Biscuits Biscuits if you like. It certainly is interesting the way that it's so clear with him, it oozes out of every post even if you've never meet him.