The new look dissensus

benjybars

village elder.
... is anyone else not really feeling it?

can we do a coco pops thing and campaign to go back to the old one?

nomos

Administrator
i think this is a temporary measure. woebot said on the other thread that the old skin (which he had custom made, and for free i think) doesn't work on the upgraded version of vBulletin, but that hopefully the designer will be able to make the necessary mods to it as soon as possible.

if anyone here knows about making/altering vBulletin skins then your assistance might be appreciated ;)

benjybars

village elder.
I've got used to the look of the place now...

But it would be much better if we could see number of posts, location, and the nickname (you know, the bit that used to go under the user name). Any chance this is gonna happen?

D

droid

i think this is a temporary measure. woebot said on the other thread that the old skin (which he had custom made, and for free i think) doesn't work on the upgraded version of vBulletin, but that hopefully the designer will be able to make the necessary mods to it as soon as possible.

if anyone here knows about making/altering vBulletin skins then your assistance might be appreciated ;)

I do, but Id need privileges to do it, and as we all know, I cant be trusted with them.

Woebot

I've got used to the look of the place now...

But it would be much better if we could see number of posts, location, and the nickname (you know, the bit that used to go under the user name). Any chance this is gonna happen?

yeah i know the old look was perfect. but it had to go sadly cos the board was getting weakened in the earlier incarnation of the software.

the latest is that anil is too busy at last.fm to re-build the old nikskin. fair enough really.

i'll try and tune it a bit but it's not too bad really is it? i'm fixing this bit "number of posts, location, and the nickname" though very soon.