Madonna's just dreadful H&M adverts

lazybones

f, d , d+f , p.
the sort of person who buys at h&m might say "i'm going for a boho tramp look." well i've heard people utter such nonsense on the tube...

thing is i've yet to find any establishment that sells ok clothes for cheapish pricesl.... any help? Sadly the salvation army/used places these days are always dry because designers/wardrobe people always clean out anything remotley decent.

mms

sometimes
the sort of person who buys at h&m might say "i'm going for a boho tramp look." well i've heard people utter such nonsense on the tube...

thing is i've yet to find any establishment that sells ok clothes for cheapish pricesl.... any help? Sadly the salvation army/used places these days are always dry because designers/wardrobe people always clean out anything remotley decent.

h and m is good for simple things, quite the opposite of the styles yr talking about.

cheap good mens clothes are something that's missing from society i think yes.

ladies have the upper hand with clothes, good cheap clothes and really beautiful middle price clothes, immaculate stunning expensive clothes, with lots of imagination, although you wouldn't think it the way modern women often clone fashion mags status symbols.

men have expensive t-shirts with shitey logos or graphic design. jeans and trainers, expensive shirts, trousers, and shoes, then stuff that's unreasonably expensive and makes the wearer look a bit camp, or suits.

lazybones

f, d , d+f , p.
ah well i stand corrected. my opinion was skewed by the fact that said person proceeded to go into h&m....

i spent 5 hours the other day looking for a decent mens jacket - yet all i found wasabsurdly long trenchcoats that cost over 300 pounds or puffed up parkas that made me look like a snowman....

i think your statement regarding men's clothing could not be truer! I always see little bits in the guardian demonstrating a complete "look" for girls that ends up costing less than 60 quid yet i'd be lucky to find a pair of jeans for that! I think the worst part about men's clothing is that there really is not much variety in price or style as far as i can see, all i tend to see is pre ripped shite , shirts with "osaka" or "vintage" scrawled across them etc-uggh so much bloody gimcrack!.. ive taken to wearing nearly all black/dark to make life easier...

i think i shall phone my grandma and ask her to knit me a sweater.

mms

sometimes
Isn't everything?

yes everything is.
i think i'm typing this sentence but actually it's complete gobledygook, a slave in china is actually typing it into an understandable sentence for me, so i can communicate with you, (don't tell anyone though, it's a big secret, they're doing the same with you, they make us look so good!)

Last edited:
O

Omaar

Other news on the advertising/apparel/music front - heard johnny cash's cover of nine inch nails' hurt as the soundtrack to a nike commercial on TV last night. :slanted: