london, records, etc

petergunn

plywood violin
so i am pretty sure i going to london the first week of august and i have two questions...

a) i am thinking of bringing some records over to sell, as i've made decent money doing this in the past... bringing over funk and hip hop records... are there any typoes of records i should concentrate on? disco? latin? new stuff like reggaeton?

b) is there anything going on i need to see, specifcally on the dubstep/grime tip? from oct 1-9...

thanks...

peter

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
52 views and nothing...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

wish I could help peter! but I don't go out anymore....FWD and DMZ are the nights to go to but dunno if they're on when you're here, and there's the new night at the ICA Dirty Canvas but I think that's the 14th Oct...sorry!

petergunn

plywood violin
wish I could help peter! but I don't go out anymore....FWD and DMZ are the nights to go to but dunno if they're on when you're here, and there's the new night at the ICA Dirty Canvas but I think that's the 14th Oct...sorry!

thank you...

so no one has any suggestions on records to bring? funk and soul stuff has always been ok, but i was wondering, if perhaps, Latin Boogalo was a good idea...