william_kent

@cossrooper !!!

:) :)

thanks for bringing this back to the front!

I was beginning to think this was my personal playlist but @Mr. Naga Pickle has done sterling work helping out with the

COSMIC CASIOTONE CLACKSTRAVAGANZA!

@cossrooper - you are right!
what a tune!

@ 5:14 MASSIVE SYNTH INTRUSION!! PITCH BEND GALORE!

CLACK CLACK !!

CLACKWARBLE MASSIVE !!

please post yr favourites!

TANDALTY LADS!!! AND LASSES!!! AND DISS- SENSE _ US!

MAINTAIN. HEAVY HAJEEJ LEVELS!

@7:21 WTF! REALITY WARP, the fabric of the universe is torn apart!

@7:59 DROP BASS!

william_kent

Thanks @william_kent @Mr. Naga Pickle and all for keeping this thread going. Doing the lords work. I must have spent 4 hours last night digging through the thread and listening to tunes.

I need to highlight this one from March '22 once again. Probably my favorite of the whole thread. The Madja mic work during the breakdown at 2:10 is perfect. I don't know what she's saying, but it's almost as if she's announcing that a bassline is about to come in and shred the place. It's crazy because the tune is a completely fully formed trance destroyer before 2:10, but after it's this insane call and response melody-bassline headfuck. Just unbelievable.

Thank you again for digging and sharing!

my favourite post ever!

thank you @cossrooper , thank you @Mr. Naga Pickle

LOVE!

william_kent

Thanks @william_kent @Mr. Naga Pickle and all for keeping this thread going. Doing the lords work. I must have spent 4 hours last night digging through the thread and listening to tunes.

I need to highlight this one from March '22 once again. Probably my favorite of the whole thread. The Madja mic work during the breakdown at 2:10 is perfect. I don't know what she's saying, but it's almost as if she's announcing that a bassline is about to come in and shred the place. It's crazy because the tune is a completely fully formed trance destroyer before 2:10, but after it's this insane call and response melody-bassline headfuck. Just unbelievable.

I need to highlight the wisdom of this post by @cossrooper

Mr. Naga Pickle

Thank you very much for listening! I'm wildly excited about this music and feel it's something which deserves to be shared!