Substacks you don't hate

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
even @luka told me that k-punk's minions surrounded you at a party and kept chanting fascist fascist over again and it gave you the blue screen of death.

Imagine falling out with Mark for the biscuit factory?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I will tell you the story but you have to abandon "from the river to the sea" first.

why would I do that? fascists are just liberals with the mask off, hardly something to get me wet in my pants. I can do without the story just fine. Also, from the river to the sea is in bible, are you saying you don't support the return of the kingdom of David? Because that's real Israel. Unless you want to argue Netanyahu is king David in disguise?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
"Do you believe," said Candide, "that men have always massacred each other as they do to-day, that they have always been liars, cheats, traitors, ingrates, brigands, idiots, thieves, scoundrels, gluttons, drunkards, misers, envious, ambitious, bloody-minded, calumniators, debauchees, fanatics, hypocrites, and fools?"
"Do you believe," said Martin, "that hawks have always eaten pigeons when they have found them?"
"Yes, without doubt," said Candide.
"Well, then," said Martin, "if hawks have always had the same character why should you imagine that men may have changed theirs?"
"Oh!" said Candide, "there is a vast deal of difference, for free will——"
And reasoning thus they arrived at Bordeaux.

typical agnosticism for you!

craner

Beast of Burden
"Do you believe," said Candide, "that men have always massacred each other as they do to-day, that they have always been liars, cheats, traitors, ingrates, brigands, idiots, thieves, scoundrels, gluttons, drunkards, misers, envious, ambitious, bloody-minded, calumniators, debauchees, fanatics, hypocrites, and fools?"
"Do you believe," said Martin, "that hawks have always eaten pigeons when they have found them?"
"Yes, without doubt," said Candide.
"Well, then," said Martin, "if hawks have always had the same character why should you imagine that men may have changed theirs?"
"Oh!" said Candide, "there is a vast deal of difference, for free will——"
And reasoning thus they arrived at Bordeaux.

typical agnosticism for you!

But so are you!

Italian Marxists, in general, didn't want to kill Jews. Mussolini was pro-Arab, in the end, because he had to be.