stephenk

hey sorry i'm not really that well versed in this stuff but i've been listening to a bunch lately...anyone with a track ID for this ?
maybe really obvious, feel free to laugh me out of the thread

Tim F

hey sorry i'm not really that well versed in this stuff but i've been listening to a bunch lately...anyone with a track ID for this ?
maybe really obvious, feel free to laugh me out of the thread

I don't know the ID but I love this tune as well, so sweltering. It sounds very Dennis Ferrer/Jerome Sydenham-ish to me.

gumdrops

theres one vocal track i like a lot but dont know the name of. i actually think it could be a bit better but i like it anyway. it has a girl singing what sounds like totally unrelated lyrics but its over this kind of stop start rhythm punctuated by 'hey!'s. pretty infectious.

Tim F

Ha, sure, but basically I think Jerome Sydenham's schtick is to leaven Dennis Ferrer moves with a strong dose of late 90s prog-house...

IanTheM

Tame Horse
so guys, what is better, (funkstep) *throws up* or (mutant funk) *throws up in mouth*

I always though just calling all that stuff Post-Garage would be really cool. But, maybe that's cause I think Post Punk was one of the coolest genre names. & it's a bit backwards, because it's more like bringing garage tendencies to other music, and not bringing them to garage.

alex

Do not read this.
yea or post d'step. works well really, "the fallout's children" is the collective term i use for the producers