Roshman

Anyone clock this when it came out?

Going through the Monday morning Boomkat trawl clicking on anything in new releases this came as a nice surprise.

that video...

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
i listened to that whole patten album cos my friend thought i'd like it but i didn't like it at all. true story.

sgn

A bit old, but didn't see it mentioned here, so:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value=""><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Supposed to be Marcus Intalex's new alias...At least that's what a commenter says on youtube and if you can't trust a commenter on youtube, who can you trust really?

Anyway, this is pretty good in a "what if Boddika lightened up?" way, but the one minute clip of his track "Shorty" on Scuba's DJ Kicks is on another level for me.

gragy10

Veteran Lurker
A bit old, but didn't see it mentioned here, so:

Supposed to be Marcus Intalex's new alias...At least that's what a commenter says on youtube and if you can't trust a commenter on youtube, who can you trust really?

Anyway, this is pretty good in a "what if Boddika lightened up?" way, but the one minute clip of his track "Shorty" on Scuba's DJ Kicks is on another level for me.

Yeah, it's Marcus - he's got some amazing bits coming up on [nakedlunch] if you dig around on their soundcloud too.

Not to get get too promo'ish or anything but first EP on my own label here too: