Hardcore Half Hour Round 2

wise

bare BARE BONES
I've been waiting for Benny to start the ball rolling for the second round of Hardcore Half Hour but he obviously needs a kick up the arse so here's my mix to get things started.

Pretty much every track is a percy in this one, enjoy!

STREAM

DOWNLOAD

BARE BONES - Hardcore Half Hour part 2 (March 2010)

Tek 9 - You Got To Slow Down (the remix)
Tom & jerry - Cat Got Your Tongue
Bug Kann & The Plastic Jam - We The Raggamuffin
D-Force - Ruff!!!
Potential Bad Boy -Sister Sue
The Moog - Jungle Muffin
Krome & Time - The Slammer
DJ Massive - Yet Another Ripper
Macka Brown - Beware of the Bassline
DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer - Don't Need Your Love
Macka Brown - Go Down Baby

Anyone else who fancies joining in please sling your Hardcore mixes in this thread :D

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

Sweet lord, that looks good!

Trouble is ive bought a load of tunes but i need to sit down and work out all the tempos etc. Me and my big mouth! I will respond in due course...

Benny Bunter

Now whos in control?

edit: came in pissed last night and blasted the mix. I think I must have enjoyed it!

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
Reinforced Hardcore Half Hour

Download
Stream

Doc Scott - Street Knowledge
Tek 9 - Partz 1&2 (Manix remix)
Peshay - Gangsta
Tek 9 - Just A Dream
Younghead - Bad Bad Man (Tek 9 remix)
Undeground Software - Different Ting
Manix - The X Factor (Director's Cut)
Tom & Jerry - Neatly Dealt With
4 Hero - Wrinkles In Time
Doc Scott NHS (Reinforced Shout)
Tek 9 - Seven Long Years

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

I can't keep up with you Wise but I've got the next two weeks off work and nothing to do, so I'll probably do some more mixes soon. Anyway, here's my belated part two mix.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztxwj4nomzh

1. Let it go (Dance Master mix) - Gin & Tonic (The living dream)
2. Vertigo (Tumbling remix) - DJ Rap & Aston (Suburban base)
3. Future remix - Cool Hand Flex (U No Dat)
4. Pure Intensions (EQ & DJ SS remix) - Mega Drive (Formation)
5. Jungle Trance - The Brothers Grimm (Production House)
6. World within a world (The Criminal Minds mix) - D'Cruze (Suburban Base)
7. Bombscare (remix) - 2 Bad Mice (Moving Shadow)
8. 31 Seconds - Origin Unknown
9. Doomsday (Tango remix) - Rhythm for Reason (Formation)

wise

bare BARE BONES
Jungle Half Hour - 170bpm and rising

STREAM
DOWNLOAD

T.H.C. - Sunshine (Jo remix)
Jo - Overload
Potential Bad Boy - Untitled (Wake Up EP)
The Source - Police
Potential Bad Boy - Have No Fear
T.H.C. - Dope On Plastic
Red Light - Coca Cola
Shut Up & Dance - Basterds
Rude Bwoy Monty - Warp Ten
Tom & Jerry - Lover 2 Lover (L Double VIP)
Remarc - RIP
Noise Factory - Breakage 4

Knocked off a fast Jungle mix tonight so thought i'd just chuck it in here.
So happy to finally get my hands on a decent copy of Basterds but God is it hard to mix, keeps chopping and dropping out at odd moments.
What a tune though! :cool:

You defiinitely need to get some trippy visuals on that video Continuum

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

Superb stuff again Wise, you've merked this thread good and proper!

Think I've persuaded an internet buddy of mine to join in so I'll post that up when its done, and I'll have another on the way soon.

No one else on Dissensus interested in having a go? If you own some hardcore/jungle records, don't be shy and let em loose please.

wise

bare BARE BONES
That'd be goodc shame there isn't more participation but looking at the mixcloud stats it seems like only a few people are listening. Oh well, i'm loving making them so think i'll just carry on.
Come on people get involved!
Continuum where's your Round 2 contribution?
I guess Ben UFO is too busy, shame

Last edited:

continuum

smugpolice
Planning to do one this weekend. Hold tight.

Listening back to that compilation video above I realised I played the first mix on their twice and the graphic I use instead of a black screen doesn't come in till about 12 minutes in or something. Perhaps smoked a bit too much while making that one but I like the idea of it still! Will redo it and make it actually good.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Jeezo wise, I can hardly keep with all the mixes you're throwing up here. Highly impressed - dunno how you manage it though (guess the baby must be due soon now ;) ). Mixes I've managed to hear so far have sounded great, had so much fun listening through them. Just going to stick yours on in a minute Benny.
Tell you what, if I make myself stick at it, I should have either one of these mixes or a 45 minute jungle one ready to upload by the weekend. Or just possible one of both. Deal? If I don't manage it then you all get to moan/laugh at me. :)

wise

bare BARE BONES
Yeah! nice one Andy, I was going to get on your case about making a contribution but this saves me the trouble. Looking forward to it.
Baby due on Saturday. So things will probably quieten down soon. Next mix will prob be a house/funky one.
The thing about 30 min mixes is it's so much easier to just rattle one off when you've got a spare hour or so.
Fun :D

boyalive

looking for a good cowboy
woah just come across this thread, keep it up, gonna get through all of these and find round 1, nice one guys. Soon as Ive got a respectable collection of this stuff I'll do one myself. Loving these so far.

Benny Bunter

I want to do a mix of all stuff like this next I think. Just discovered this track and was blown away by its sheer trippiness (youtube sound quality doesn't do it justice btw).

Moving Shadow's first release!