Mephedrone and Music?

tom lea

Oh god, that looks like an MDPV analogue - sorry, don't want to drag a Music thread into pharma geekery, but - that stuff is pretty fucked. Just far, far too strong and with too much strain on the heart for the dubious 'euphoria' you get from it. Useful in tiiiny doses as a coffee alternative if you want to sharpen up and fend off tiredness, but that's about it.
yeah it looks rough, i think i'm past the point where i'm bothered about trying new drugs or really doing much of them at all. we'll see.

wonk_vitesse

radio eros
i didn't think much of it but i only had a few dabs. Just like a bit of speed really. Those 'NeoDove' things are alot more pleasant. Had some 'fake' legal Es last year and they were good, pretty nice and a bit trippy.

Kate Mossad

precise clarity aiding track selection. bobby O and many classics at FULL volume, no messing around with middling numbers.

Interesting because 'precise clarity aiding track selection' is very similar to my experience. I've found that, unlike other substances especially stimulants, I get a very clear idea of exactly what I want to hear, almost like an order.

I've a strong feeling that people are overlooking the unique characteristics of this substance because they're disappointed that it isn't MDMA 2.0

boo

there's def a correlation between this shit and the ubiquity of brostep imo.

can't believe nobody has mentioned the smell yet. nearly every club i've been in for the last 9 months has reeked of the stuff. it's very distinctive. nowt to do with music tho i guess.

nochexxx

harco pronting
Interesting because 'precise clarity aiding track selection' is very similar to my experience. I've found that, unlike other substances especially stimulants, I get a very clear idea of exactly what I want to hear, almost like an order.

I've a strong feeling that people are overlooking the unique characteristics of this substance because they're disappointed that it isn't MDMA 2.0

i guess if you have a fair amount of clarity to begin with, then a small dose amplifies it ever so slightly, just enough weight to give you a more assertive mental balance. it never seems to over step it's mark and turn you into an instant cock like charlie does.