Sleep All Day Drive All Night - Question Mark Bar London 8th May 10 until 4 FREE!

PeteUM

It's all grist
I was a bit partied out by the time I got there but the music was great. Nice to meet you Mr Eden and sorry I missed Woops. Long way back to Sydenham, see...

IdleRich

IdleRich
Thanks so much for coming down everyone. Nice to meet you Woops, Crofton (albeit briefly) etc Hope you all had a good time.

nochexxx

harco pronting
wicked evening! hope more of these events happen in the same venue.

the drunker i became, along with the clubs decor, made me feel like i was swimming. :)

nice to finally meet Woops and Sir Eden. apologies for my drunken muttering John! i struggled to say anything remotely sensible, booze was getting the better of me by that point.

cheers for letting me crash Rich and sorry i split early morning. the shame and hangover tricked me into heading home to try and clean my act up a bit.

john eden

male pale and stale
Ha! I was drunk AND deaf. Lovely to see everyone. Really hope it's a regular thing.

Good sounds, good people. Walking distance. Perfect.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"cheers for letting me crash Rich and sorry i split early morning. the shame and hangover tricked me into heading home to try and clean my act up a bit."
No worries man, good to see you.

"Ha! I was drunk AND deaf. Lovely to see everyone. Really hope it's a regular thing."
I think that we drunkenly arranaged to do another one on the 26th of June or something. Don't quote me on that though...

Thanks once again everyone.

nochexxx

harco pronting
What did you did you do to shame yourself? What did I miss?

my liver sitting next to me, downing beers, smoking cigs, wearing the same menacing grin at 8am. unfortunately it doesn't take much for the shame factor to needle me.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"err, sorry for getting caught doing cheeky pour-your-own wray and nephews."
Didn't notice that but I knew there had to be a reason that the bar take was so low - what did they do when they caught you?

STN

sou'wester
He didn't even say anything, merely snatched our cups and bottle away. He also didn't deem it a chucking-out offence, which I probably would myself.

In my defence I also drank loads from the bar.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
He didn't even say anything, merely snatched our cups and bottle away. He also didn't deem it a chucking-out offence, which I probably would myself.

that sounds like a brilliant place. at least you weren't pouring it from behind the bar when the barstaff were otherwise engaged.