09 > Big Mans Love EP (Can't Take No More) - DJ Sneak
10 > The World (Original Mix) - London Fm
11 > One Night In Tokyo (Original Mix) - Shur-I-Kan
12 > Blue Steel (Original Mix) - Graham Sahara
13 > I Really (Original Mix) - Sandrien, Kelly Mark
14 > Step By Step - DJ IC
15 > Realise My Sound - Kismet
16 > Bolingo Gringo (Original Mix) - Andreas Henneberg, Simon2

hmm, having listened to the blunted robots fact mix i realise that the dom haywood (dj dom now apparently) beat i was after isn't either of the two kindly listed by alex. the one that got me had a dreamy female vocal drifting in & out that, to my ears, said something like 'kerosene'(!) but was doubtless a word far less abrasive (in keeping with the laid back nature of the tune).
ben ufo to thread! i know it's over a year ago now but i remember you were playing it..

vol 2 of dj ic’s abrique musica. possibly not quite as strong as vol 1 – which is percy - but still well worth a listen if you’re feeling tech / deep / soulful house
lurking right at the end is a standalone ic production, some nex spiritual praise that, along with track 13 on vol 1, hints strongly at the future
http://www.filefront.com/17359054/DJ-IC-Presents-...-ABRIGUE-MUSICA-VOL.2.zip/

incidentally both kismet and ic have tracks forthcoming on cooly g’s nascent dub organizor label in the new year..

have to big up cooly g: topatop beatsmith, label impresario, mother with vision and now camerawoman of distinction :)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I appreciate this is utterly irrelevant to her music, which is great, but given the ad hominem appreciation of Shackleton's character on another thread (again, irrelevant to his music), I have to say that, having ended up on a youtube vid of her whilst looking for a tune she had played, she comes across as particularly twattish as a person.

Irrelevant aside over.

joe.dfx

who knows...
I appreciate this is utterly irrelevant to her music, which is great, but given the ad hominem appreciation of Shackleton's character on another thread (again, irrelevant to his music), I have to say that, having ended up on a youtube vid of her whilst looking for a tune she had played, she comes across as particularly twattish as a person.

Irrelevant aside over.

you should follow her on twitter or facebook.....

inane is an understatement.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
you should follow her on twitter or facebook.....

inane is an understatement.

Inanity is fine, it's the detached/'ironic' attitude I find so annoying. Why is it so uncool/frightening just to be yourself, especially when you have so much love from people within that scene already for your music (and justifiably so)? :slanted: