Dark garage mix - Benny B

Benny Bunter

This one's all ultra-heavy and dark 4x4 and breakbeat stuff. Get yer screwface on!

Download
Stream

1. True (4x4 mix) - Jameson
2. Jazz music - Wesley Jay and Shimano
3. Friction - Shorty & Brownin
4. Switch (4x4 mix) - Soulo
5. Do I smell some greens? - Ruffcut & Julius
6. Bad boy (4x4 mix) - Bad boy
7. Overture - Narrows
8. If they knew what I know - Narrows
9. Believe me (DJ Faz remix) - DJ Wire
10. Dark Dogs - Sirus
11. Dreams - Narrows
12. Submarine - Hindzy D
13. Tremors - Hazard
14. Press Play - Beatfreakz
15. Twelves - Beatfreakz
16. 138 Trek - Zinc
17. Urban Myth - ES Dubs

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Gave this a spin last night, liked it a lot. From the title I was kind of expecting it to be Horsepower/Ghost type stuff, but I prob prefer it like this because it's mostly stuff that's less familiar to me. True by Jameson is just so, so good. :)

wise

bare BARE BONES
Just listened to half of this as I did my shopping in Tescos, really good, a lot less oppressive then I was expecting, I really like the ones that still have that 2 step swing and shuffle. Proper dark garage, and less po faced than a lot of the Ghost stuff.
The hardcorish Narrows stuff is brilliant! i've only ever heard his more straight ahead grime stuff before.
I'll have to go out for another walk so I can listen to the other half

My favourites so far ;)
4. Switch (4x4 mix) - Soulo
5. Do I smell some greens? - Ruffcut & Julius

7. Overture - Narrows
8. If they knew what I know - Narrows

wonk_vitesse

radio eros
interesting stuff, tops marks, 2step is the hardest stuff to beat mix, i don't mean yer crap, i envy yer skills !

Is this tracked deliberately distorted 'Switch (4x4 mix) - Soulo' or does it sound like that anyway. Seems right for some disasterdrome remix.

Benny Bunter

Is this tracked deliberately distorted 'Switch (4x4 mix) - Soulo' or does it sound like that anyway. Seems right for some disasterdrome remix.

Ha ha, I maybe brought that track in a wee bit loud, but even when you turn the gain down my copy of that is still really overdriven sounding. Dunno if its the pressing or whether its meant to sound like that, but I still kinda like it.

outraygeous

switch was pressed really loud

9. Believe me (DJ Faz remix) - DJ Wire

this track is probably one of the worse tracks produced but it just does something to me. Its just so sparse, Love it

Rumour is The DJ Faz EP was Co-Produced (mainly) by Agent X and the wire remix was a solo Faz outing