Wiley u-stream

PeteUM

It's all grist
and people are asking why anyone cares? fuck the haters, that's amazing :)

I tuned in the other day and he was making a great tune, dunno if it was the same one. Be weird to hear it finished in another context if that ever happens, having seen it being made. I think with the zip files and this u-stream thing he has transcended his occasionally faintly ridiculous back-to-the-wall paranoia and is actually threatening to somehow live up to his own ego.

petergunn

plywood violin
i just asked him about him and trim doing something and he said "trim? i should do something for trim... but me and trim are too alike, we're too hard headed, so when people like that get together, it's a par"

now, he's smoking weed and shooting pretend penalty kicks on his balcony...

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I finally got around to watching bits of this and it is already dwarfing the Zip Files in its ability to provide a window into Wiley's enormous and surreal Felix the Cat personality. Of the bits and pieces I've watched I've seen Wiley try to order chicken with his parka done all the way up like Kenny from South Park, get annihilated at a game of pool by J2K, and, best of all, slowly work his way through recording some really great freestyles which we'll be half-lucky to hear on an actual track.