I've Started A Podcast

Brother Randy Hickey

formerly Dubversion
to go with my attempts to get some gigs / radio work up here in the north-east in my Stagger Lee guise, I've set up a kind of promo blog and started doing a weekly podcast to go with all the other bloody mixes and stuff I upload.

The podcasts aren't particularly themed or anything, just a collection of tunes that fit the Stagger Lee bill.

Get it here

0x0_3402232.jpg

Description:
1. The Ideals – Go Go Gorilla 2. Chance Halladay – Deep Sleep 3. Johnnie Jenkins – Walk On Guilded Splinters 4. Willie Nelson – Don’t Mess With Texas 5. Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs – Oh, That’s Good! 6. Roy Lee Johnson – Black Pepper Will Make You Sneeze 7. Barbara Lewis – Hello Stranger 8. Dusty Springfield – Tupelo Honey 9. Premiers – Farmer John 10. Pan For Punks – Rockaway Beach 11. Mickey & Sylvia – No Good Lover 12. Josh Ritter – Folk Bloodbath 13. Los Panchos – Perfidia 14. Junior Kelly – Nuttin’ Wrong With The World 15. Eddie Hendricks – This Used To Be The Home Of Johnnie Mae 16. Nirvana Sitar Orchestra – The Letter 17. The Bonneville Barons – Baron Boogie 18. The Black Twig Pickers – Pallet On Your Floor 19. Jonathan Richman – Theme From Moulin Rouge

jenks

thread death
on the dl now - if for no other reason you appear to have my ten year old son doing my favourite Dr John song!

Brother Randy Hickey

formerly Dubversion
Stagger Cast #2

http://staggercast1.podomatic.com/entry/2010-09-26T05_14_39-07_00

285%3E_3435613.jpg

1. Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys –The Power of the 45 (pt1)
2. BB King – Ole Time Religion
3. Shirley Ellis – The Clapping Song
4. Tom Waits –Clap Hands
5. The Radiants – Clap Hands
6. Ray Anthony – Walking To Mothers
7. Extra Action Marching Band – Back That Ass Up!
8. Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen – Seeds & Stems
9. Prince Buster – Shaking Up Orange Street
10. Sugar Minott – Oh! Mr DC
11. Diana Dors – Come By Sunday
12. Jacques Dutronc – Et Moi! Et Moi! Et Moi!
13. Arc Choir – Walk With Me
14. OV Wright –Everybody Knows
15. Laura Nyro – Stoned Soul Picnic
16. Slim Cessna’s Auto Club – The Port Authority Band
17. CW Stoneking – Jungle Lullaby
18. Jonathan Richman – Theme From Moulin Rouge (outro)