Pirate Revival Presents – Top 5 Day, Sunday 30th January

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Thought I’d give you lot a little info about an upcoming special show on www.piraterevival.co.uk

As some of you know I play on the station every second Wednesday from 8 till 10 pm, but on January 30th (i.e. a week tomorrow) I’ll be part of a special extended show in which DJs play their top 5 records.
Over the course of the day we will hopefully feature every DJ on the station as well as some selections by long-time regular listeners. We’ve given everyone a fair amount of freedom as to how they interpret ‘Top 5 tunes’ – some have gone for their all-time favourites, some have gone for their top 5 from a certain era or in a certain style. Some have pre-recorded mixes and some will be playing live.

I’ve gone for my top5 current/recent tunes of the sort I might play on my show. Some of you might be able to guess at some of the tunes that are going to appear, but you’ll just to have listen to find out for sure. My pre-record will kick off proceedings at 3 pm. The live DJs are due to step up at 7 pm and we’re expecting to go on until after 12. Obv I’m not expecting many people to listen right through but if you dip in every now and then you’re bound to hear loads of great music across different styles.

Hope to see some of you on the day – we have a shoutbox on the main page of the website if you want to send us any messages, or you can get at us on Twitter: @Mr_Andy_M, @piraterevival