Charlie Sheen

IdleRich

IdleRich
I was pleasantly surprised to learn that this was a Sheen quote rather than a Gaddafi one.

"Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body"
He is on excellent form at the moment and I can only see it ending well.

skull kid

holy shit is that blog for real? really really sub-vice levels of unfunny

some of the attempts by the internet to shoehorn charlie sheen into meme culture are just SO embarrassingly bad, like people putting interview clips up on youtube with a dubstep soundtrack and shit like that star wars parody upthread. i feel like meme culture really jumped the shark on this one, dude is (intentionally?) funny enough by his own accord, no need for humour bypassed twitube mouthbreathers to spell out the joke for us

saying that though the herzog shit is funny as fuck

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
You're complaining that water is wet! This is what meme culture does. Perhaps you forgot that meme culture is supported by an army of people sitting in their pants on 4chan all day and posting up pictures of their wieners? Charlie Sheen is a veritable goldmine for their weird project.

Anyway, that Star Wars parody was nothing short of inspired.

connect_icut

I really like the Ghostface thing, TBH. Seems to me the (ghost) author does an excellent job of capturing Ghost's weird speech inflections and general aura of inspired ridiculousness. Does a superb and quite subtle job of capturing Sheen's speech patterns too, especially through the creative, use, of, misplaced, commas. Generally, I'm not amused by web silliness but this really tickled me, for whatever reason.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Wow, Charlie Sheen's UStream show is really pathetic. It's just him shoehorning in his own phrases ("winning", "warlock", "tiger blood") into as many discussions as possible. It's forced, unnatural, self-referential, and his idiot team of sycophants keep trying to make it seem like it isn't by laughing at every single one of his jokes and insisting that the show isn't rehearsed (you know, because it's SO SPONTANEOUS!). Really makes you think, Sheen was probably drunk/high during those interviews because he seems pretty boring otherwise.

connect_icut

I saw a bit of the big Sheen interview on CNN and it was boooring. I think this was due less to the lack of drugs and more to the fact that Piers Morgan is a fucking terrible interviewer. I give him about another month in that job.