FREE DJEASTWOOD EP FUNKY/DUBSTEP

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Nice one Eastwood! :D
I remember hearing I Wanna Funk You on radio a while ago but not knowing what it was called. Whats It Gonna Be is nuts as well.

djeastwood

gonna try and release alot more material as there hasnt been enough in the past, and its not that the djs dont wanna support uk funky its just they dont know where or how to get hold of the tunes, any producers that have forthcoming releases feel free to send them over and if im feeling them ill give them plenty promo on my show

rrrivero

yeah, and Champion's Motherboard as well. You need to release Hard Touch / Toilet Blocker / Redclock

That would be one mad EP

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
*joins in hand raising*
All very big releases. Patience EP has gone down well with pretty much everyone I've played it to or talked to about it. Which is nice.
And yeah I like Rivero's idea. :D

djeastwood

yeah, and Champion's Motherboard as well. You need to release Hard Touch / Toilet Blocker / Redclock

That would be one mad EP

Hard Touch will be on my next e.p (don't touch ep) might have to throw redclock on there, even tho it was more of an experiment but I'm gettin g good feedback from it. As for toilet blocker that's gonna be coming out on the we r bass label, as soon as I have a date I'll let you know the deal.