Jackin' / Electroline

continuum

smugpolice
I'm def up for going again. Anyone who wants to go let me know. Whoever it was who took all the MDMA last time learnt their lesson not to do that again. ;)

continuum

smugpolice
I like the 99 Remix. Didn't initially like the bass but it grows on you. The other remix is good to but the 99 Remix is the one I think.

Watched the Skream and Disclosure Boiler Room set tonight. Once you get past the idjuts in the background constantly messing with the equipment is worth a listen. Gets funny towards the end when everyone starts throwing pillows around. Highlight is Disclosure's VIP Remix of Running >

NATO

I'll be back in the UK mid-June until mid-July. Well up for a trip to rainbow during that time.

wise

bare BARE BONES
ill phil freebie

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">

EDIT - not into this AT ALL, eeeee! aologies for posting

Last edited:

datwun

Wise: That bdot mix is BANGING!!!

Anyone got any idea what the dark stomper at 15 mins in is? Sounds like Lorenzo, or possibly Paul Lawrence?

continuum

smugpolice
anyone else been checking the 2.31 show? I think it's pretty good

Listened to the latest show last night. Thought it was really good. Was the first one I have listened to. Imagine the format may have settled down a bit now? Didn't mind the way Tom Shorterz spoke, thought he had good vocal presence. Most of the music being played was top notch. Shame they have some Wednesday night graveyard shift but at least you can download it. Hopefully they will get moved to a more suitable slot at some point.