Bitcoin

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
fkn mad innit. this one looks to go to tha moon as they say in that world. major adoption from paypal and the like can only = that tbh. if i had any serious change i'd buy a bit. should have done when it was at 20k.

muser

I bought some a couple of months ago but sold it back at the same price a bit later, couldn't stop myself watching all those annoying YouTube videos and checking what the value was all the time.

At what point will you realise what's happening?
Will there be dips along the way? Certainly, huge ones. But when I come back on this thread when 1 bitcoin reaches $100,000 (this year) then $1 million (before 2024), will you capitulate? Because both are mathematically certain at this point. Eventually the dollar price won't matter, probably as soon as this decade.

Last edited:

luka

Me and version are. We're going to start a hamster farm near where he lives. We've already found our stud and his dad is helping us make some cages cos he's got a tool shed and some old timber etc.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Thankfully I'm in a position where opt out of certain rat races. Bank on whatever is inherited, make certain cutbacks here and there. I've a much more indulgent lifestyle when I'm living with with family.