reference to this thread

not sure what he means by it, does Scuba hate asexuals or what

alex

Do not read this.
im sorry but

photo.png

says the guy with a cat on his shoulder for his twitter avatar. Nerdmigo

rrrivero

yeah it's actually pretty tame and discusses an intellectually fascinating subject

I'd have linked this thread myself if I wanted to badly misconstrue Dissensus' image

Benny Bunter

Oh dear...

I think everyone associates Dissensus with Simon Reynolds, and therefore Muggs, Scuba n co have a similar allergic reaction to any negative feelings about their music expressed here. The depth of their anger is quite alarming really. What a pathetic reaction from Scuba though...either engage on here properly or say nothing and 'rise above it' all. He's just making himself look bad. Again.

Paul Hotflush

techno head
Oh dear...

I think everyone associates Dissensus with Simon Reynolds, and therefore Muggs, Scuba n co have a similar allergic reaction to any negative feelings about their music expressed here. The depth of their anger is quite alarming really. What a pathetic reaction from Scuba though...either engage on here properly or say nothing and 'rise above it' all. He's just making himself look bad. Again.

actually i have no problem with my music getting slagged off on here... none of what i do (label or production) has ever been liked much on here which is absolutely fine, actually compared with what gets talked up i'd be a bit worried if i didn't get slated. what i said on twitter wasn't relating to that, it was an observation that the average dissensus user is an achingly pretentious arsehole, which is also what i thought when i was a regular poster and actually something i have mentioned before on twitter. perfectly happy to look bad in front of you guys, have fun x

e/y

actually compared with what gets talked up i'd be a bit worried if i didn't get slated.

totes man, don't get why these haterz aren't into your groundbreaking trance & prog house hybrids / audio critiques of third-wave feminism, smh.