trilliam

4. Luke Larrel & Jake Mckinson - Oh Yeah (Original Mix)
5. Carnao Beats - Loose It (Original Mix)
7. DuB'Dimitri - XtraOrdinary Love (Original Mix)
8. Carnao Beats - Just Say No (Original Mix)
9. Raffa FL, The Wows -Harlot's House (No Artificial Colours Remix)
14. Shea Burke - Lonely Travels (Original mix)

playtime productions r probly the hottest producers in the scene atm, here's a mix by them on projectFM should be lots of exclusives

freight train r another production group making some nice tracks, and heres the accompanying mix

i was gna post a cupl tracks but i think dey been made private on soundcloud now will keep this spot filled

Last edited:

NATO

The "real" house heads are hating on the shufflers, the shufflers are hating MCing on tunes, Maxwell D is doing what he ever did. All a bit stupid (and old, clearly).

Was listening to that J Clarke mix that trilliam posted the other day - not bad, some good tunes on there but I find the tunes to be a bit too similar in vibe to hold my attention over a whole set. The first half of the marcus set with dave fogg from January has some tunes that seem to be drawing from related ground but going off on a bit of a tangent. Also some of the Jackin' tunes are not a million miles away. It's all pretty fertile ground and I'm hoping the UK heads making shuffling tracks begin to push things out a bit, start stretching the limits. And I love the dance, precisely because sometimes it looks goofy, not despite that!

Benny Bunter

new funkystepz 'shapeshift' mix of Drake - their take on the cutting shapes sound i suppose. Not exactly one of their most interesting efforts though.

Benny Bunter

well I wouldn't worry too much, can't see them going fully in this direction, just a wee bit of harmless bandwagon jumping (remember the trap remix of 'Oliver Twist' they did?).

trilliam

dj majesty bout to go in on 1xtra should be a lot of homegrown material as well as his own stuff

will upload soon as a link surfaces

continuum

smugpolice
Some more tunes that DJs of this style have been playing recently:

Contrary to the above the following Bashmore track is something Marcus Nasty has been playing but Au Seve is popular amongst the Deep Tech House DJs so guess they would play this too. Can't get enough of this one:
Bobby Womack - Love Is Gonna Lift You Up (Julio Bashmore Remix)

Next tune is from a new artist called Truce. He's made a few mediocre beats and no doubt will improve with time but Beyond Boundaries shows real promise:
Truce - Beyond Boundaries

Classic Audio Rehab sound on the following beat:
Tom Bulwer & Marlon Sadler - We Going Tech (Original Mix)

Much more of a chilled vibe on the following but has a memorable vocal sample:
Freight Train - Whatever They Want

Heavier beat on this next one. Very classy sounding but still had me dancing round like a lunatic while playing on the stereo:
Claudia Lovisa - Nightrider

Back to something a bit more chilled. Like the way the bass is subtly filtered as the track progresses. Sounds tuff still:
Chris James - Kind Of Heavy

This one is a banger. Heard it first on a Cutting Shapes House YouTube vid where the uploader is cutting shapes on a rooftop to it:
Alex Niggemann feat. Benji - Back 2 Basics

From the press release: "Leftwing & Kody deliver another heavy dose of 90ies inspired garage & bass-house goodness." Wait for the drop:
Leftwing & Kody - You Were

trilliam

Freight Train - Whatever They Want

this ones a persie!!!

welcome ur post as mine r turning into a mass of text recently.

Kismet (for my money one of the classiest djs in the scene) is going in on rinse now if ur interested just played a classic in anita coke - morena

jimitheexploder

One of the most tidus clubing experiences of my life was when Mosca played that chugging pice of shit Bobby Womack remix that drags on forever and ever and ever like some trudging bordom machine with an old dude wailing on top of it for 8 mins. Saps the life out of the place that one.

trilliam

One of the most tidus clubing experiences of my life was when Mosca played that chugging pice of shit Bobby Womack remix that drags on forever and ever and ever like some trudging bordom machine with an old dude wailing on top of it for 8 mins. Saps the life out of the place that one.

bit played now but still a very nice track IMO

out of interest what type of club night was it

and whatever djs were playing

somehow i dnt think it was the appropriate venue doe i cud be wrong

jimitheexploder

It was before it came out, last summer. Only heard it once out there then found out it was Bashmore after when it was released. It was a Hypercolour showcase at a dance festival in the sun last summer Mosca mostly playing this kinda chugging bassy house as you'd expect. Really nice big soundsystem, best I've heard outside by miles. I think Appleblim was on before him playing chuggy bassy tech house with a splatering of new Apple Pips stuff.

trilliam

It was before it came out, last summer. Only heard it once out there then found out it was Bashmore after when it was released. It was a Hypercolour showcase at a dance festival in the sun last summer Mosca mostly playing this kinda chugging bassy house as you'd expect. Really nice big soundsystem, best I've heard outside by miles. I think Appleblim was on before him playing chuggy bassy tech house with a splatering of new Apple Pips stuff.

u sure it wasnt the ex-dubstep variant of house they was playing rather than this stuff, cnt rele see appleblim playing tunes like amame or say suttin by franck roger