-*Chris Jones*
- GAVIN WILSON (House of Silk)*

HOSTED BY J- ROME / CREED*

ARCH 3 UK GARAGE ARENA

HOSTED BY HOUSE & GARAGE UK

LIVE PA BY*Dionne*RAKEEM PERFORMING
"SWEETER THAN WINE"

- MIKE RUFF CUTT LLOYD*
- MARTIN "LIBERTY" LARNER (Garage Nation)
- CARTIER (Garage Nation)
- DEEJAY "S" (Pure Silk Records)*
- LISTENER

Jeeeeez :eek: is Scala a decent venue?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
BTW I'm in the studio with Brackles he's doing an all deep tech/house set. Nightshift tune with Doctor vocal already made me screwface. Looking forward to hearing some ghost house banton bits as apparently nightshift and Louie Anderson are tipping him.

Simon78

BTW I'm in the studio with Brackles he's doing an all deep tech/house set. Nightshift tune with Doctor vocal already made me screwface. Looking forward to hearing some ghost house banton bits as apparently nightshift and Louie Anderson are tipping him.

I was in the other studio recording a mix, didn't realise that was you. Hello!

datwun

Wicked interview bruv! You really stuck with some lines of questioning that good a lot of interesting stuff out, really clarified a lot of stuff about the early days of the scene. Interesting to know that he was booked by the circle guys, and had issues with the council!

I had forgot that him and B3 did Can't Stop Wont Stop together, that kind of draws everything together cause Jason Dudley from House ENT was saying how it was B3 who brought the deep house and minimal tech to the parties back in like 2009-2010 when House ENT was still a funky house party. Would be interested to know more about Majesty, Pioneer and Supa D and some of those other guys pushing the sound back in 2011-2012 and how they got into this house stuff. How much were they following in the footsteps of Radford and B3 and how much were they coming to deep house from their own starting points?

Last edited:

vvvwwwv

naa man, the perch vocal gives it that garage vibe:) i'm feeling it

great interview blackdown, interesting insights into the beginnings of the sound. booka shade? who'd ave thought!?

the sound of audio rehab and the direction it is going was totally clarified by what radford had to say as well, always thought there was a 'deeper' and more 'soulful' sound in the sense he suggests in comparison to the brum lot, jack n danny etc.

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
roots of deep tech: booka shade! who woulda guessed?

London's Kraftwerk. who woulda guessed? indeed. There is a comment on Discogs claiming EZ took the label off his cover of Dooms Night to stop people finding it. He had bought it in HMV lol. I don't find the tunes particular interesting but welcome trad house/drug culture has creeping back into the traditional nuum heartland. It probably had nowhere else to go but that was long decade or so without. Bristol where the only ones holding out that rave dna

Last edited:

datwun

Some wicked deep vibes on this one

It makes no sense to me that Banton is Hard House Banton but Ghost House Banton isn't??

FIRE 🔥🔥