woops of dissensus fame has a single out and new video

wektor

Also I did check my ex's social. She looks older by several years even though only two have passed. Face tired with life.

luka

I'm not in my house at the moment that is, I'm in someone else's house on Lewisham Way. It's quite cold. This is the pub

wektor

Bulletproof mood today it seems, though it may have called for a microdose.
Might even do some serious reading later.

wektor

I'm not in my house at the moment that is, I'm in someone else's house on Lewisham Way. It's quite cold. This is the pub
Lived at my mate's place on Lewisham Way for a few months on and off, not a fan to be honest. Felt very much being put on the spot when leaving one of those fancy houses on the main street.

luka

I am going to start flinging my Dumbbells around again soon. It's been over a year, maybe two, even three years! I'm going to get huge and vascular. I'm only going to do bicep curls. One set every two days.

wektor

I am going to start flinging my Dumbbells around again soon. It's been over a year, maybe two, even three years! I'm going to get huge and vascular. I'm only going to do bicep curls. One set every two days.
what I figured is it's better to fuck around doing a simple thing daily for a couple minutes rather than trying to squeeze two hours of gym routine into my day
snacking is better they say, surely better than not doing anything at all

luka

Much better. And on days you feel energetic you can throw in four or five push ups too.

version

I do pretty short routines atm so I can do them more or less every day. One day I do chin ups, curls with a bar and hanging leg raises and the other I do some stuff with dumbbells, a couple of push up variations and a few other bits and pieces.

luka

You're naturally very slim like me so you'll have to do what I do did and drink loads of beer to put the weight on