London - THE YOUNG GODS - 15/12/13

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I don't think I can go to this but saw them way back and they were pretty good. I hope they haven't metalled out too much.

BSquires

Marvellous!

I was also at this. The support bands I saw were laughable but The Young Gods were fantastic... as they always are, but maybe even better... why they are not massive I don't know... I hope you enjoyed it!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The support bands I saw were laughable

Fucking hell, weren't they just? And there were three too many of them, it was nearly 2 am by the time we got back to Oxford, haha.

But seriously, a band that good doesn't need terrible support to make them look good. It's like going out on the pull with a really unattractive mate.

One of the best gigs I've been to, definitely.

BSquires

One of the best gigs I've been to, definitely.

Glad you enjoyed it... :D it was up there for me as well...

We missed the first support but seems like they were in keeping... it was long night for us as well... but worth it... what a great drummer by the way...

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Kinda ran out at the end so missed saying goodbye Olly but yes, an absolute blinder of a gig, they were better than when I saw them before. Really exemplary gig I thought, it's going to be one I refer back to...."was it as good as that Young Gods gig".