NOCHEXXX: THRUSTERS 2LP OUT NOW

nochexxx

harco pronting
big up Dissensus,

wanted to let you know my 2LP is now out on RAMP. CD and digital to follow later.
Plastic Horse have also made a movie to coincide with the record, that will drop soon. trailer below! PM me if you'd like to review it. cheers.

nochexxx_011014.jpg

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'll be buying this!
ps I have your dvd in my hand right now. Send me your address again and I will post it (sorry for being so useless)

Leo

hey nochexxx, was in nyc's other music this afternoon and they had three copies on your cd on the display shelf. good distribution. i felt like telling them "hey, i know that guy"...except of course, i don't, other than through the international virtual cybersociety of dissensians.

nochexxx

harco pronting
hey nochexxx, was in nyc's other music this afternoon and they had three copies on your cd on the display shelf. good distribution. i felt like telling them "hey, i know that guy"...except of course, i don't, other than through the international virtual cybersociety of dissensians.

nice to the hear, i've often wondered about that shop. looks great.

and thanks for the kind props everybody, soz for the late replies, hadn't noticed this thread had expanded!