luka

And they were driving a dumper truck like your psychotic big brother who left home for jobs in Munich Rome he's thick but he stuck it rich

luka

My step sister lives there she's from Cameroon her mum will probably join her her they don't really care if you can live in a big house with a big garden

luka

Oh I see yeah I worked part time making coffee and had way more disposable income than I do now

IdleRich

IdleRich
That's what it boils down to I guess (er, no pun intended). Disposable income, quality of life etc Do you earn more than you need to pay out. Dickens had it right.
“Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen and six , result happiness.
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery”
Although what he missed out, is that (in the first scenario) if your income rises to 21 pounds, although it's really only gone up by five percent, your disposable income has (more than) doubled.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Anyway, back to Trump. This guy I saw today (he's in trouble for some racist stuff - what a turn up) is one of the upcoming GOP stars I understand. You know when Incels talk about Chads? Now I know what they mean.

25cawthorn-qa-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Madison Crawford. Though isn't Madison a girl's name? Fuck it it's not a proper name at all anyhow, use it as you like I suppose.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I saw that guy who works on the door at Berghain in an interview and he was talking about culture and he said that Sydney is lovely and beautiful and perfect and that there is nothing whatsoever to do at night. Dunno why I should take the opinion of a German guy who seems to be an utter prick as a judgement on Australia mind.