IdleRich

IdleRich
2024 is going to be lit

2016 A New Hope
2020 The Empire Strikes Back 🤮
2024 Return of the Jedi
If you base your political predictions on the Star Wars franchise it will likely be an improvement on your record thus far of naively swallowing any bullshit that happens to agree with your political bent and then ranting about it as political certainty to all of us.

IdleRich

IdleRich
But yes, the latest Q-Anon theory is that Trump will be inaugurated tomorrow as the 19th president in accordance with their reading of the constitution which invalidates all presidents who weren't sworn in on the 4th of March. And if it doesn't happen then it will happen on the 19th or 20th of March. But it will definitely be March unless it's October.

Leo

and if it doesn't happen then, it's actually all intentional and part of the three-dimensional chess: trump the ninja giving the head fake to outwit the deep state and lull them into a sense of complacency before everything goes covfefe.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
and if it doesn't happen then, it's actually all intentional and part of the three-dimensional chess: trump the ninja giving the head fake to outwit the deep state and lull them into a sense of complacency before everything goes covfefe.
H Y P E R B A S E D

craner

Beast of Burden
Or one of them. That other member of the Elite Strike Force Jenna Ellis managed to get out unscathed.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Powell and Wood were both on the run trying to dodge their respective summonses last week I think but they eventually got served and then started going on about how much they were looking forward to getting a chance to put their cases in court and how they definitely weren't trying to avoid anything, no way, they merely needed to urgently go away and spend lots of time in an undisclosed secret location for totally unrelated reasons. But yeah Wood is representing Powell I believe (if the motions to get him disbarred don't go through before-hand I guess) though sadly, as far as I know, she's not completing the circle of shit by representing him.
Also last week a load of Powell's cases were rejected by the Supreme Court and she released this statement

Thank you all! There are still important live cases. Irrefutable proof is coming soon. Keep educating everyone about the facts. Today’s Supreme Court orders were disappointing but we are NOT done, and we will not let this fraud stand. #WeThePeople are supposed to run this country. Our new SuperPAC should be up tomorrow.

The "important live cases" were finally killed today though and - with the possible exception of HMG - there can't be anyone in the whole world who is gullible enough to believe that she is actually gonna suddenly produce some evidence can there?

Or one of them. That other member of the Elite Strike Force Jenna Ellis managed to get out unscathed.

I think she just went on about "fraud" in general, but she's not bang to rights like Wood and Powell who dreamed up this whole weird shit about Venezuela and Dominion and whatever and sold it to the entirety of the crazy right. I think they're in real trouble cos a) they made up something that has no basis whatsoever in reality and b) they made a massive number of people believe it which has real potential to cause huge damage to these companies and c) they did it all on national telly so it's gonna be hard to deny. I don't see how there is any possible outcome that leaves them solvent.
Ellis was just PR though, she went around with Rudy saying "onwards to SCOTUS" every time they lost as though that was their plan, but she wasn't really experienced enough or even qualified to actually prosecute the cases, she didn't act in court - she's basically just a traffic lawyer who was pretty shit at that by all accounts and yet somehow she was being paid to pretend that her expertise was greater than all the judges who were getting it wrong and that she knew everything better than them.

Leo

yeah, I recall ellis focused mainly on court hearings and not so much on the media interviews, which probably kept her safe from being sued by dominion.

Leo

Powell probably couldn't find any other lawyer to represent her. even Rudy eventually said she was a kook.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Though she (Ellis) didn't actually do anything in court. Her public statements were more like "the judge got this wrong and we will prove there was fraud and Trump was robbed" which contrast with Powell's which were more like "The company Dominion definitely cheated by switching votes as the machines were meant to do when they were built in China by Chavez and George Soros and those machines cannot ever be used again as these companies are totally dishonest and not fit to do their jobs and you can quote me on that" - which I'd guess is a lot more actionable.

Reactions: Leo