sus

Is it "the liberal media's interpretation" that Trump spoke, at great length, about banning people from "shithole" Muslim countries from entering the US, and building a wall to keep out all the Mexican rapists, drug dealers and murderers, at these endless rallies where tens of thousands of almost exclusively white folks lapped it up? That was invented by CNN and the NYT, was it?
Yes.

linebaugh

5o0xr3.jpg

sus

Here's the actual "Mexicans are rapists" quote in full:
"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Is this making a claim about Mexicans, as a race?

sus

I think it's wrong, about the proportion of "good people" to "bad people," and there are some good stats on crime among illegal immigrant communities that basically back this. But it isn't a comment about racial characteristics or essences.

That was a liberal media interpretation that the Clinton/Kaine campaign gobbled up, despite being fact-checked false.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Factually, Trump is one of only three US Presidents in the last 70 years who didn't start an international conflict, and one of those 3 was Nixon. Correlation doesn't equal causation, but Trump did run on an openly isolationist platform, and it isn't crazy to think that Clinton, a renowned warhawk, would've started something.
You're thinking in quaintly 20th century terms if the most important thing for you is open declarations of war. The fact is that Trump's high score for drone deaths greatly exceeds Obama's.

sus

You're thinking in quaintly 20th century terms if the most important thing for you is open declarations of war. The fact is that Trump's high score for drone deaths greatly exceeds Obama's.
I'm not thinking in declarations of war, you moron. Modern war isn't declared by Congress. Every American citizen over age 6 knows this, and I took it into account.

sus

Yes, he obviously fucking is and I find it bizarre that anyone could interpret it differently.
Actually, seriously, if you see "illegal immigrants from a COUNTRY are disproportionately their CRIMINALS compared to that country's GENERAL population" as an indictment of a RACE in general (what race?? "Mexicans"?? lmfao), you should get the noggin checked. It's a pretty big linguistic problem you're up against. A base level of self-distrust is probably well-advised.