luka

Nobody watches a Marvel movies for visual beauty granddad

Visual beauty is just bourgeoisie decadence in a bow
Explain to him why these films are the best films ever made. The apotheosis of cinema. He's a pre-raphelite he doesn't get it.

luka

Peter Bradshaw, an expert of cinema, gave Avengers:Endgame 5 out of 5 stars in The Guardian. "A Landmark of Cinema" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

catalog

is it possible to watch it without having seen any of the others? or do i need to steep myself in to the MCU first?

But I need to make clear that I still don't like any of this shit

luka

is it possible to watch it without having seen any of the others? or do i need to steep myself in to the MCU first?

But I need to make clear that I still don't like any of this shit
I would actually recommend watching endgame as a stand alone film to really maximise the confusion and madness

craner

Beast of Burden
Anything that looks that bad, can't be good.

Also, you are all misunderstanding me, I love the saturation and luxury of the Italians.

This is just CGI sludge. Kinetic yet dull.

catalog

the thing is, as many people everywhere and on here have said, there is something special about those films and other stuff of culture you experience in your peak puberty years. like 16-24, they burn an imprint on you. ofc ghostbusters would have been before that for craner, you can add all the childhood stuff. massive impact on childhood, anything at age 0-10 has unprecedented impact.

and so watching marvel now is never gonna be like watching weird science at age 8. it can't be.