Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I know a far lefty guy who said yesterday "Yeah, Ukraine is getting ready to blow up the nuclear reactor, the same way they blew up the Kakhovka dam."
Funny how popular killing your own people and blowing up your own stuff is among anyone fighting Russia or Russian proxies, isn't it?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
If you're on a first date with someone and they won't stop talking about their ex, that's a red flag.

If they keep trying to tell you how they can prove 9/11 was an inside job, that's a false flag.

IdleRich

IdleRich
MAGA are saying on Twitter "Man who attempted coup in Russia shot down by Russian forces - what did he know about the Biden crime family?"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"I'm glad the cunt is dead even though he was bumped off by an even bigger cunt" is a sentiment I remember well from watching Game Of Gnomes.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Someone was pointing out on Twitter that it's kinda darkly funny how the conspiracy theories about this are all "he wasn't on the plane" or "he was already dead" - not even the normies believe that it was actually an accident...

IdleRich

IdleRich
To me it's totally plausible that he tried a coup against Putin, so Putin killed him, simple as that.

But, the easiest way to fake a death is just write your name on a passenger list for a crashed plane, plus the way the coup finished was so odd... I could believe something else I'd going on.