WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
luckily yes, but back then todays Man Citeh supporters all hated city. Glory hunters, the lot of em.

I don't mind individual glory hunters, it's part of the spice of being a footie fan after all. But in the case of Citeh and chelscum their whole fanbase is made up of glory hunters and that's a massive problem.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
brit-awards-earls-court-london-britain-feb-1996-shutterstock-editorial-254811aq.jpg

catalog

"Founded in 2009 by Liam Gallagher, one of the most iconic frontmen in music, the brand unites people through a love of music and fashion. Named after a track by The Jam, Pretty Green provides simple, classic clothing with a modern twist."

catalog

G21Q1MUOUT339-ORANGE-01-V3-thumbnail-780x1030-70.jpg

CRINKLE PARKA
£180

Colour - Orange

DESCRIPTION
— Regular fit
— Made from a crinkled nylon
— Front zip fastening with placket closure
— Protective hood
— Two front pockets with zip closure
— Two internal pockets with snap closure
— Adjustable drawstring hood and waist
— Adjustable snap studs cuffs
— Fishtail hem
— Fully lined
— Model is 6'1" / 186cm and wears a size medium

Composition — Shell: 100% Nylon, Body Lining: 100% Cotton, Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester

Machine wash cold on delicate cycle, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean

boxedjoy

I actually really like the colour. But I could never wear a parka because I'm far too slight and twee-looking to have the ladswagger necessary.

qwerty south

no use for a witticism
his music is bad apart from that song which was addressed to noel.

interesting to note that "beady eye" flopped hard, but his music using his government name was huge

IdleRich

IdleRich
His current Twitter bio,

RNR STAR GODLIKE RASTA ICON LEGEND BIBLICAL OMNIPRESENT PROPHET SPIRITUAL MAJESTICAL CELESTIAL OPTIMYSTIC BUDDHIST JEDI APPROACHABLE ZEN LOVER HUMBLE
Thought of this reading a review of Bobby Gillespie's autobiography... although NG may in fact have been joking.
“it was a mantra of spiritual resistance, an electronic intifada, an analogue bubble bath for the mind and body, an ecstasy symphony, an interplanetary dub record, an anthem for bombed youth,” he writes of their 1990 single Come Together, although not all his descriptions of their work are as coyly understated as that.

Leo

that bio:

RNR STAR GODLIKE RASTA ICON LEGEND BIBLICAL OMNIPRESENT PROPHET SPIRITUAL MAJESTICAL CELESTIAL OPTIMYSTIC BUDDHIST JEDI APPROACHABLE ZEN LOVER HUMBLE
🐝

forclosure

interested to know what you lot think of the following man has on twitter that's got nothing to do with his music and more to do with his fashion sense and the fact that people can't tell whether he's either a total buffon, pretending to be one or some combo of the two

If you ask me from what i've seen of him he's no different than any other donny of his age who live tweets his responses to football without giving any context as to what match he's watching. its just that he happens to be liam gallagher and his "fits" cost as much as some of the flats people are renting.