Simon silverdollarcircle

Went down to London and slipped right back into the old ways with a group of mates. 2 days and nights of mdma and gak and pub.

Gak and wine on the first night. Then we lost the Gak so just MD and fizzy lagers the second night.

My conclusion from this carefully controlled experiment is that gak is evil. A malevolent void. It takes but never gives. Very lucky that we lost it, I now realise that the one thing I definitely don't need is a drug to make me chat even more shit and have a lingering sense of shame. Am good enough at that without drugs.

MD and fizzy lagers on the other hand are fundamentally benign

luka

how do you drink it? straight out the bottle? with coca-cola and lime? in a cocktail? with ginger beer?

william_kent

how do you drink it? straight out the bottle? with coca-cola and lime? in a cocktail? with ginger beer?

to the horror of the 'sipping' community I mix it, one part rum to two parts diet coke ( or ginger beer for my friend ), ice cubes, slices of lemon and lime - another slice of lemon and lime squeezed in ( at the start of the evening, towards the end it was just rum, mixer, and ice , with the rum in ever greater measures )

sometimes I will make a 'Jamaican coffee' - black coffee, pour in an equal amount of rum, stir some single cream in if available - a few of those can result in a black-out drunk but still wired and walking state