pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
No idea actually. But man, it was like some fine argentine beef. One of the monks picked em. Will try to find out tomorrow

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
No idea actually. But man, it was like some fine argentine beef. One of the monks picked em. Will try to find out tomorrow

Trusting that the wild mushrooms you ate for dinner were OK because "One of the monks picked em" must be the most pattycakes thing ever. :love:

Leo

Tea, are you ever worried that you might be cooking a poisonous mushroom? Or are you so skilled at picking them by this point that you know good from bad?

luka

World leading experts die fairly regularly and tea is not a world leading expert. He's playing Russian roulette every time he sits down to dinner

Leo

that pretty irresponsible, tea. particularly with the baby on the way. don't leave a widow and child behind to fend for themselves in the forest.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I did like them Baboon. And in fact there is another dish they do in my friend's (and friends' in fact) restaurant that is raw cubes of tuna mixed with avocado and with a bit of lime. Basically a ceviche I guess. Served with a kind of gel of martini that you eat first. Neatly enough we're copying that tonight but with salmon instead of tuna - and without the gel obviously cos that's too complicated.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
World leading experts die fairly regularly and tea is not a world leading expert. He's playing Russian roulette every time he sits down to dinner

Lol. It's not as difficult as people think. It's like crossing the road, really. Potentially deadly if you don't know how to do it right or get careless. Perfectly safe if you know how to do it and don't get cocky.

luka

Lol. It's not as difficult as people think. It's like crossing the road, really. Potentially deadly if you don't know how to do it right or get careless. Perfectly safe if you know how to do it and don't get cocky.

If you knew any science you would have heard about survivors bias

Last edited: