WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Lamb suits a long marinade or dry rub and slow cooking. Plenty of people I’ve known loathe it, clearly not Sigmas.

Throw all manner of seasonings at it, pick a spice blend and chances are they’ll work. Kebabs too, for grilling and quicker meal times turnaround.

wektor

penne with aubergine and sultanas (was supposed to have that yesterday but all of a sudden aubergines had disappeared from the local grocery stores)

luka

ive been eating quite a lot of spring greens. at the moment ive got some asda spring greens which are a lot tougher and less tasty than the waitrose spring greens i had last time but they're still green so they must be good for you. i ate spring greens, broccoli, smoked tofu, carrot, onion, garlic, chilli, noodles.

luka

Also frozen vegetables don't give you the same feeling, whether that's psychological or whatever you don't get the same optimism off them

IdleRich

IdleRich
We ordered kebabs from uber eats, normally babs here are small (and they are never with lamb) so I ordered two (beef) kebabs and some chips.... except it turned out to be enormous. Could barely finish one. I guess kebab for tomorrow too then.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I remember once being unable to finish a massive Green Lanes lamb döner and drunkenly thinking, hey, I'll just leave the rest in the fridge and have it tomorrow.

Looking at it the next day, hungover as I was, with all the lamb fat and garlic sauce congealed solid... and the kebab didn't look too appetizing, either.