Status
Not open for further replies.

IdleRich

IdleRich
That Italian stat is out of whack with our 1400-of hospital deaths.
What does that mean?
Even with a 90%-of and their deleterious lockdown, Italy's outcome is in the same ballpark as their 2017 flu
In other words, thanks to their pandemic defeating lockdown it only killed quite a lot more people in three months than the worst ever flu did in a year.

IdleRich

IdleRich
That Italian stat is out of whack with our 1400-of hospital deaths.
I think you're that saying that the Italian scientific results are different from what you assume/want the UK results to be so we should discount it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Look Rich, just get with the programme and accept that the lockdown is a sinister capitalist plot to lose billions of pounds and make loads of businesses go bankrupt, OK?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That's right
I'd love to see you write a coroner's report.

"At first glance, it appears the subject died from being hit by a joyrider who was doing 90 mph in a 30 zone, but actually it's not as straightforward as that, as she was asthmatic and had a peanut allergy..."

IdleRich

IdleRich
Though there is separate issue... in Italy almost 30% weren't even in that slightly grey-tinged area i.e. they had no underlying conditions at all. MB claims that there were 1,400 such in the UK... however the Italian figure is the product of a proper in-depth operation so on the face of it would appear more robust.

Status
Not open for further replies.