Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yeah, except BSE standards for medical masks include minimum airflow and max CO2 within the mask whereas standards for consumer masks require neither.

The germ-incubator effect is just common sense.
Come on, you can do better than ultra-basic garbage like "masks deprive you of oxygen".

I mean, you can... can't you?

mixed_biscuits

I wonder what putting masktyrs in charge of building ventilation would do: they would probably claim that a single airbrick would provide enough fresh air for a high-rise tower because duh as long as a lone oxygen molecule can squeeze through, we can all breathe comfortably.

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I wonder what putting masktyrs in charge of building ventilation would do: they would probably claim that a single airbrick would provide enough fresh air for a high-rise tower because duh as long as a lone oxygen molecule can squeeze through, we can all breathe comfortably.
Are you Eugene Victor Tooms? Because that's a hell of a stretch.

tooms.jpg

mixed_biscuits

wild greens

As he states, an armchair pontification the consequences or fallacies of the frontline without being immersed. The Critic an ironic outlet really, the distanced view of proceedings, we are meant to appreciate an age-weathered analysis--"I put on my old green apron," surely even worse than buying vintage trainers.

.. Much as we have developed a new way to pontificate on our own internal concepts of mortality and "freedom," to display our unique insights on which deaths are of consequence and relevant to the survival of our own archaic structural concepts..

Anyone can write that style, even me on a messageboard like dissensus, it is worthless exercise really, verbal masturbation. Faux Don Delillo forms, the big grey pubed cunt.

He is probably right about the immigrant with motor neurone I feel sorry for her and anyone in that plight if she is not just a metaphorical concept used to get paid by a website in these troubling times

Status
Not open for further replies.