Status
Not open for further replies.

mixed_biscuits

It really is a problem: the tests can force people to isolate who were infectious more than two months ago!

version

Do you still get sick or has that made illness impossible?
I still get sick, but it doesn't last too long. I got tonsillitis recently and it was gone within two days. I've no idea whether or not that's down to supplements though, could have just been a very mild infection.

luka

Email from yet another cousin

I would say there's good reason to be sceptical. For example, among other things, the PCR tests are an absolute joke. It is well established that any number of amplification cycles over 25-35 will yield a high number of false positives. In the case of the Covid-19 PCR tests, they've set the number of cycles so high - 45 cycles - that almost all positive results are false positives. They've been slaughtering animals on suspicion of having Covid, but it has been demonstrated multiple times that papaya, chicken wings and even coca cola get positive results with this ridiculous test. It was demonstrated in front of cameras in the Austrian parliament that coke tests positive.

mixed_biscuits

version

image0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.