Status
Not open for further replies.

catalog

i thought johnson was doing quite well but then he really fucked the dog with this indian variant didn't he. i mean we were plain sailing.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Only in Britain would a prolapse this large be tolerated. Look at how long Hillsborough took to then lead to legal obfuscation before pushing it all back into the long grass

Johnson could livestream fucking a dog at this rate and nothing of consequence would emerge

catalog

E4GnZ6MXEAUvgxQ

IdleRich

IdleRich
Only in Britain would a prolapse this large be tolerated. Look at how long Hillsborough took to then lead to legal obfuscation before pushing it all back into the long grass

Johnson could livestream fucking a dog at this rate and nothing of consequence would emerge
For me it was when that became absolutely clear that a) he was fucking Arcuri and b) he gave her loads of public money that she wasn't at all entitled to and took her on trips that she was unqualified to attend and c) he didn't resign and nobody gave a flying fuck. That wasn't in the top one hundred worst things he has done, but it was such a blatant example of him being caught bang to rights doing something that has always been a clear resigning issue and yet you got loads of disgusting lying fuckheads actually shamelessly saying stuff like "who cares about sex life?" as the thieving bollock rolled on unperturbed..

wild greens

I was just wondering how it would work if I was on holiday there in September

If you can go out for a big lunch Saturday Sunday then have to get a restaurant to deliver for you in the evening that's a very different holiday than having to cook two nights in a row

Pretty selfish qualifiers but curious

Leo

come visit the states: you can do whatever the hell you want, pretty much anywhere at any time. we've cracked it! got the good Pfizer juice and just getting on with it, letting the anti-vaxxers die on their hills. fuck 'em!

just try not to get shot by a cop or crazed Q-obsessed insurrectionist/lone gunman.

Leo

16 serious side effects per 100k vaccinations, and four deaths per 100k. tragic to be one of the four, and sucks to be one of the 16. but pretty great for the 999,996 and 999,984. the odds aren't perfect, but I'd gladly take them. you're free to do otherwise. good luck.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Let's just run the numbers, shall we? Daily new infections in the UK are running to 14,000, thanks to our prevaricator-in-chief practically welcoming the delta variant here on a red carpet. The last time this was the case was in early February, when daily death rates were topping 700. Thankfully, the present death rate is barely breaking double figures, because it's mostly young 'uns getting infected, because all of us oldies have had at least one jab, and most have had two by now.

It's a crude analysis, but it seems reasonable to infer that vaccination is saving something on the order of 700 lives a day.

Leo

Let's just run the numbers, shall we? Daily new infections in the UK are running to 14,000, thanks to our prevaricator-in-chief practically welcoming the delta variant here on a red carpet. The last time this was the case was in early February, when daily death rates were topping 700. Thankfully, the present death rate is barely breaking double figures, because it's mostly young 'uns getting infected, because all of us oldies have had at least one jab, and most have had two by now.

It's a crude analysis, but it seems reasonable to infer that vaccination is saving something on the order of 700 lives a day.

I'm your peer, and I just reviewed this analysis. two thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.