Benny Bunter

Lol! Is he there with you now? I literally just replied to him, I can't go, Barcelona's at the other end of the country. Gutted though, would have loved to meet him :cry:

Benny Bunter

And before you say anything, it's like someone saying to you, oh hey Luke, I'm gonna be in Glasgow next month, let's meet up!

Welcome to crash on my couch in Sevilla anytime though

Benny Bunter

Pretty cool to have your book translated into another language. It might even have more success over here than anywhere, trap is pretty much all you hear the youth play in the streets. Passed by some young kids blasting out MIGOS in the street only the other day, they love it.

Benny Bunter

Put most of the ones posted in the last few pages on this playlist

Moved my favourites to the top more or less but the rest is random stuff that I find either good or interesting or good and interesting

Whoa the beat on that lets talk facts tunes is proper twisted, I like it. The music's definitely come on a fair bit since pop smoke days and the rappers are better this time round.

Benny Bunter

I'm 5 tracks in or so and it's all been really good so far, quite surprised. Don't think I can listen to much more in one go now though

luka

yeah its great. you should keep on pushing. the tunes i posted are obviously way better than the ones corpsey posted even though i have to admit he did invent the whole genre singlehanded

mvuent

Void Dweller
Moved my favourites to the top more or less but the rest is random stuff that I find either good or interesting or good and interesting
i think this music is "good but not interesting" can someone tell me what i'm missing (no more ad hominem about my beloved anime figurine collection please)

entertainment

i think this music is "good but not interesting" can someone tell me what i'm missing (no more ad hominem about my beloved anime figurine collection please)
you have to listen to it walking down the street, feel what it does to your self esteem