Benny Bunter

Makes me want to go back and read the rest of wound response again and see what else I can pull out from it following his lead

Benny Bunter

All that stuff about bees in the first few letters is insane, no idea at all what they're on about but they seem to understand each other pretty well

luka

there's an enormous number of bees in Prynne, particularly lately. partly, it seems, as pun, be/bee, but there's more layers than that clearly.

Benny Bunter

I said on here before that I thought that plant time manifolds thing was a massive pisstake/parody but now I'm not so sure

Benny Bunter

This is the best literature thread ever on dissensus. If you go back through it you can see a bunch of relatively thick/ignorant cunts grappling with the most difficult poetic material out there and actually doing alright. I think we can all pat ourselves on the back.

sus

This is the best literature thread ever on dissensus. If you go back through it you can see a bunch of relatively thick/ignorant cunts grappling with the most difficult poetic material out there and actually doing alright. I think we can all pat ourselves on the back.
Do I have to go all the way back? Can I skip a bunch somewhere?

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
@sufi shell out some cash on a yellow slab

@Clinamenic forget about bitcoin and AI and indulge your human side

@suspended quit fucking around with Peli's theory of vibe and the Brooklyn brats and read some proper ENGLISH literature

@craner come down from your high horse and make the intelligent and learned contribution we all want

@Corpsey ...nevermind...
My human side has been boiled down to an engram and then redeployed as a protocol.

sus

I think if Benny B really cared about enlightening the philistines of the board, he would create a little syllabus for us. He'd say, pages 1-7 of the thread are absolutely essential as an introduction, pages 8-29 are football banter and can be ignored, and so on. But he isn't really concerned is he. He doesn't really care about fostering a spirit of socratic participation.