version

This, on the other hand, does seem to have a signal, and I just can't figure it out. A different kind of uncertainty, perhaps.

What does it mean to you?
I'm not sure. The image I have is of metal being forced out of the ground, but why would the field sprout metal in desire for water?

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Before we move on this, do you see a problem with letting the text become a tyrannical mystery? That is, feeling pressure to understand it, to receive its however-abstract message?

Sometimes it feels like the easiest times I have with this stuff is when it just effortlessly happens, so effortless its as if we can appreciate the trouble gone through to send the message, and appreciate why the trouble is usually warranted.

Beginning to sense a tyrannical mystery here, so I wanted your thoughts on how to proceed.

linebaugh

can we make a simplified translation?

So were intern attach herded for sound particle did affix scan to ultramont - a group heard something. Likely from far off (ultramont). Possibly suggests a danger (?) but certainly something important as they are 'interned' by the sound, i.e. they seem to be on the same page about what it suggests.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Chemical reactions came to mind for me too.

Maybe the nail is significant as a building unit? Something that keeps things connected? But how could a field fall apart?

version

Before we move on this, do you see a problem with letting the text become a tyrannical mystery? That is, feeling pressure to understand it, to receive its however-abstract message?

Sometimes it feels like the easiest times I have with this stuff is when it just effortlessly happens, so effortless its as if we can appreciate the trouble gone through to send the message, and appreciate why the trouble is usually warranted.

Beginning to sense a tyrannical mystery here, so I wanted your thoughts on how to proceed.
Yeah, I do. I'm not sure how to avoid that though. Some things you just have to work at, like @Linebaugh said with the Nietzsche burger.

version

I dont buy the washing over method with this stuff. In all my expereince with poetry this cryptic, your not really reading it until you take a very meta approach- grouping up like minded words, counting syllables, listing possible definitions and etc.

Not that you completely remove the wash effect - 'So were intern attach herded for ' feels great- but I just think its minor
I can't remember where, but I read something a while back where they were discussing the line breaks. He'd end lines with words about falling or whatever and the final word would fall onto and start the next line.

linebaugh

for no matter broke could level cell tropic - feels like prynne is with holding info here, the reader is on the scene just after some cataclysmic event (level cell tropic).

OR the group investigates the sound as a unit (no matter broke) because without cooperation they will fail to peel back the layers of the situation, the tropic layers at a cellular level, thorough investigation

version

Niezsche burger?
It's from Capitalist Realism,

"Some students want Nietzsche in the same way that they want a hamburger; they fail to grasp - and the logic of the consumer system encourages this misapprehension - that the indigestibility, the difficulty is Nietzsche."

linebaugh

Leading out proven sub manage ever in fold, rift token will to redeem or flagging, a massive glib finish - I read this as 'Leading out [COMMA] proven sub manage ever in fold a massive glib finish' Rift token will to redeem or flagging suggests that this is an inevitable process.