Who has fucked who on dissensus?

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Luka's comment was amusing but factually incorrect. I at one point defended the thesis that Tesla could, despite Elon, turn out have an enterprise value above $500Bn. Four years on, that one has held up.
Right so in other words you spent a considerable amount of time filming foot fetish videos for Elon's entertainment. And you do it for free! Don't let him cheat you out of the fruits of your labor! (his cum)

However, the event that caused me to flounce was distinct—it was a uniquely dumb take from @version about the abolition of all large enterprise, a proposal that makes no logistical sense, no literal sense, and seems to be based solely on pastoral 60s hippie dumbfuck mood affiliation.
I agree with @version . We should abolish big private business. The government should take control of all large corporations. No billionaires should exist. Now will you stop speaking my name?

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
ladies and gentlemen and femboys, the greatest thinker of the 21st century, with a stunning essay in this week's Paris Review
Holy Moses dude must you always yammer on about trivial semantics? You made it obvious you were talking about me. You were just too cowardly to say my name so you resorted to the usual Regina George idiocy. Don't talk about me. If you talk about me I will know and I will torture you.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
i am gonna cease responding to the bait though, i don't want you lot blaming me if he pulls a mark fisher
T-Bag likes to joke about rape and Ghost likes to joke about suicide. It makes me feel good to know I won't miss out on anything by leaving Dissensus.
Now never speak of me again and everything will be fine. It's not hard.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
LMAO I told you, there's no judgement in my post. I support you wholeheartedly in your career as a world-renowned cum taster. I was merely stating a fact. I never said there was anything wrong with eating cum. I consider your cum-eating praiseworthy and I encourage you to quit posting and pursue cum eating full time.

why do you speak like a twelve-year-old?

Didn't your parents give you elocution lessons? Or did you find yourself in a real predicament, insofar as your dad was too busy guzzling hamburgers whilst spunking all over your mums work clothes?

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
why do you speak like a twelve-year-old?

Didn't your parents give you elocution lessons? Or did you find yourself in a real predicament, insofar as your dad was too busy guzzling hamburgers whilst spunking all over your mums work clothes?
*Call me immature for joking about cum*
*Makes joke about cum in same exact post*

=D

linebaugh

Luka's comment was amusing but factually incorrect. I at one point defended the thesis that Tesla could, despite Elon, turn out have an enterprise value above $500Bn. Four years on, that one has held up.

However, the event that caused me to flounce was distinct—it was a uniquely dumb take from @version about the abolition of all large enterprise, a proposal that makes no logistical sense, no literal sense, and seems to be based solely on pastoral 60s hippie dumbfuck mood affiliation.
The records state that version just said he didnt like big buisnesses and then you sperged out

linebaugh

Versions very good at that sort of thing. The other day he said he finds that when an author is promoting an article on twitter with the phrase 'I wrote an article on xyz' he finds that cringe and I completely lost my mind.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
*Call me immature for joking about cum*
*Makes joke about cum in same exact post*

=D

I never said twelve year-olds were immature.

I dare say 99% of them are more mature than you are.

But you share the same style of writing.

the maturity or immaturity is your own projection, this is what happens when you dismiss football for being too phallocentric. you overplay and slip up in defence.